Diving Agencies vs. Organizations:
all you need to know about the Diving world

Scuba diving agencies vs. organizations

What there is to know about the different scuba organizations

What are the differences in diving standards?

Where around the world will my certification be recognised?

What’s the difference between tech diving and recreational diving?

Your diving journey



Get the Medium app

A button that says 'Download on the App Store', and if clicked it will lead you to the iOS App store
A button that says 'Get it on, Google Play', and if clicked it will lead you to the Google Play store


Live the island live as you are doing a Divemaster Internship or Marine conservation works with 3W Dive center